Thank you for your interest in becoming a member.
SAC Membership for 2023
Individual Membership is $40 per year (Jan 1 - Dec 31)
Family membership is $40 for the first member and $5 for each additional family member, up to 3 family members allowed. No restrictions on the age of the family member.
For instance, Family of three will signup as Main Member plus 2 family member. Membership Cost is 40+5+5= $50.
Here are many easy ways for your convenience, through which you can become a member today.
Method 1) PayPal + Google Form
Step 1: Fill and submit this membership Google form.
Step 2: Use PayPal link to pay the correct amount*.
*Each PayPal transaction will include a 5% surcharge
Individual: $42 includes Paypal surcharge.
Family: $42 plus $5.25 per family member includes Paypal surcharge.
Method 2) Mail in your filled in membership form and check to SAC .
Step 1: Print & fill this membership form.
Step 2: Write a check for "Sunnyvale Art Club". Mail the filled form and check to:
Sunnyvale Art Club
P.O. Box 2744,
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Questions about payment? Email Ish at [email protected]
Questions about membership? Email : [email protected]
Some of the Many Perks of Paid Membership
- Attending club meetings via Zoom to network and meet other local artists, make new friends. Enjoy workshops and demonstrations by professional artists.
- Join our Members Only Facebook Group Page! For private discussions, information, news, and more! It’s a place to show your work and network with other members! https://www.facebook.com/groups/252427562 826774/
- Paid Members are eligible to enter our monthly Art competitions for a chance to show your work in a local venue for the next month! Receive our monthly newsletter jam-packed with useful information!
- Participate in group art projects and community events!
- Enter your artwork in our annual Juried and online Art Exhibits.
- You will be eligible to show your work at various local venues throughout the year for two- months at a time!
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer for various community art activities and board positions, (which will look really good on your resume!)
- Your Personal Gallery Page on this website
- Link your newsletter and other media giving viewers an opportunity to read your Artist Bio and Artist Statement as well as see your current work.
- Include your current artwork, Artist biography, and Artist Statement in the SAC Artist Biography Notebook, to be displayed at our art exhibits for patrons to review and learn about you and your work thus leading to opportunities that can lead to a sale or other opportunities to show!