Thank you for your interest in becoming a member.
Here are many easy ways for your convenience, through which you can become a member today.
1) PayPal + Google Form
Step 1: PayPal your renewal/registration fee to [email protected] Or using this direct paypalme link
(PLEASE NOTE: Transfer your payment as FRIEND )
(To Sign up for a PayPal acct here: https://www.paypal.com )
Step 2. Use this link to complete our Google Membership Form:
(Hit Submit and it will be automatically emailed to the SAC Membership Committee)
2) Email the scanned membership form + Mail in your check to SAC .
Step 1: Print this membership form, fill it out, scan, and email to [email protected]
Step 2: Mail in your check to the P.O. Box on the membership form.
1.PayPal + Email scanned form
2.Google form+ mail in check
3.Paypal + mail-in membership form
Questions about payment? Email Ish at [email protected]
Questions about membership? Email Ewen at : [email protected]
Some of the Many Perks of Paid Membership
- Attending club meetings via Zoom to network and meet other local artists, make new friends. Enjoy workshops and demonstrations by professional artists.
- Join our Members Only Facebook Group Page! For private discussions, information, news, and more! It’s a place to show your work and network with other members! https://www.facebook.com/groups/252427562 826774/
- Paid Members are eligible to enter our monthly Art competitions for a chance to show your work in a local venue for the next month! Receive our monthly newsletter jam-packed with useful information!
- Participate in group art projects and community events!
- Enter your artwork in our annual Juried and online Art Exhibits.
- You will be eligible to show your work at various local venues throughout the year for two- months at a time!
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer for various community art activities and board positions, (which will look really good on your resume!)
- Your Personal Gallery Page on this website
- Link your newsletter and other media giving viewers an opportunity to read your Artist Bio and Artist Statement as well as see your current work.
- Include your current artwork, Artist biography, and Artist Statement in the SAC Artist Biography Notebook, to be displayed at our art exhibits for patrons to review and learn about you and your work thus leading to opportunities that can lead to a sale or other opportunities to show!